<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Before I Fall In Love
Coco Lee

My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel?
Cause my heart's been fooled before
Am I just seeing what I want to see?
Or is it true, could you really be

Chorus:
Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know
Before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Through all my ups and downs
Please tell me now
Before I fall in love

I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burned
But I want to take a chance
Oh, please give me a reason to believe
Say you're the one
That you'll always be

Repeat chorus

It's been so hard for me
To give my heart away
But I would give my everything
Just to hear you say

Repeat chorus

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
11:42 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you